- Noise – Have you noticed any high-pitched noise coming from your car’s brakes whenever you apply them? It is happening because of worn out brake pads. Get our brake pad replacement Dudley to mitigate this issue.
- Vibration – If you can feel vibrations whenever you apply the brakes, bring your car immediately to our workshop. Unusual vibrations indicate a misaligned braking system, a significant safety issue when you are driving.
- Warning lights – If brakes are malfunctioning, the ABS warning light will be ‘on’ inside the gauge cluster.
- Leak – Another scary indication is brake fluid leakage inside its housing. Leaking brakes are dangerous; if you apply the brakes really hard, it might cause a sudden rupture, rendering the system completely useless. In busy streets of the UK, this can cause an accident.
Now that you know when to come to us for a brake repair Birmingham; let’s look at some of the things we inspect when you visit us.
Our inspection covers the following parts –
- The brake pad and shoe thickness.
- Wear of the pads and shoes.
- Callipers for wear.
- Brake Fluid levels, general condition and fluid leaks.
It is advisable to have your car’s brake system inspected every time you book in for an oil change; or at least every six months (or every 6,000 miles, whichever comes first). If the inspection reveals any issues, our brake system technicians at Phillips Tyres will take care of it immediately. Our services, including brake repair , is famous for its affordability and quality.
Visit us today
If you feel that your car’s brakes are not working as expected, bring it to Phillips tyres immediately. Our brake pad replacement Birmingham is one of our most booked services, along with ABS tuning and disc changing. We also have facilities to service and replace both Drum and Disc brakes.
Visit us today, or book your appointment by phone or from our website. Avail our class-leading brake repair Birmingham.