We have divided our package into two groups, interim and full service. Let’s take a look at these.
Interim car service Dudley, Birmingham should be availed after every 5,000 to 6,000 miles, or 6 months (whichever comes first). It includes all the auxiliary components that require more frequent maintenance than the rest.
Interim service includes –
1. Coolant level inspection and refill.
2. Electrical equipment, wiring, and lights checking.
3. Suspension and TPMS functionality testing.
4. Brake fluids refill.
5. Washer fluid refill.
6. Short road tests to ensure all the components are working effectively.
Bring your vehicle to our garage for car servicing Dudley, Birmingham for a full service once a year, or after driving 12,000 miles. This package includes all the components tested during an interim facility and adds multiple other vital parts to ensure the entire system works efficiently.
Full service includes –
1. Fuel and air filter replacement.
2. Engine oil flush and refill.
3. A thorough bodywork inspection.
4. Steering system and radiator unit check.
5. Drive belt adjustment.
A full service will make your vehicle more efficient and help it perform optimally. It will also help you abide by the strict emission and quality standards enforced by the British Government.
Visit us today
Interim and full car servicing is one of the most sought after repair packages of Tyre City Autocentre in Dudley. We pride ourselves for our work and ensure you enjoy a safer and more comfortable drive every time you take your vehicle out of the garage.
Drop by our service station during any weekday, or contact us over the phone to schedule an appointment for car service Dudley before your visit.