A misalignment of the flywheel and the clutch disc can also be a reason for this. A warped flywheel also results in this. Clutch judder can be a severe issue, so, on noticing signs of the same, you need to opt for clutch replacement in Birmingham.
- Other possible defects with a clutch
At times malfunctions in the clutch system may stem from other places. Sometimes the problem lies in clutch sticking, which prevents a car from going into gear.
Reasons for a sticking clutch –
1. Broken or stretched cable
2. Defective slave or master cylinder
3. Trapped air in the hydraulic lines
4. Misadjusted linkage
A clutch repair service from our garage includes –
1. A thorough examination of your car’s hydraulic lines and cylinders.
2. Adjustment of a clutch pedal’s play, as with time the tolerances inside a clutch system changes as its friction disc wears down.
3. Placing the right type of friction disc. You can choose amongst organic, ceramic, Kevlar, and semi-metallic. Experts in our garage will help you with the right choice.